CHARLOTTE, N.C., June 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PARIS AIR SHOW -- Airbus recently honored UTC Aerospace Systems for superior delivery and quality performance as part of the Airbus' Supply Chain Quality Improvement Program (SQIP). UTC Aerospace Systems is a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
Three UTC Aerospace Systems units received recognition. The Interiors' Lighting business received a "Gold Best Performer" Award for the second year in a row for achieving a 99.85 percent on-time delivery rating in 2012. Propeller Systems received a "Best Improved" Gold Award, based on improving on-time delivery from 86 percent to 100 percent while the Landing Gear business was honored with "Notable Mention" recognition of delivery performance in 2012 for achieving 100 percent on-time delivery performance for the last three years.
"We are extremely gratified to receive this prestigious recognition from our valued customer, Airbus," said Cheryl Gorman, UTC Aerospace Systems director of Airbus Programs. "I am proud of our entire team for their relentless focus on meeting and exceeding customer expectations."
UTC Aerospace Systems designs, manufactures and services integrated systems and components for the aerospace and defense industries. UTC Aerospace Systems supports a global customer base with significant worldwide manufacturing and customer service facilities.United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, is a diversified company providing high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries. For updates from United Technologies Corp.'s aerospace businesses visit www.utcaero.com or follow @UTC on Twitter. www.utcaerospacesystems.com SOURCE UTC Aerospace Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV