PARIS, June 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) has started delivering a new release of software, Post Deployment Build-7 (PDB-7), to its worldwide Patriot customer base. PDB-7 is the latest in a series of software deployment builds revolutionizing the Patriot Air and Missile Defense System.
- The new Modern Man Station (MMS), with color LCD displays, touch screens and soft keys, improves situational awareness and decision-making during tactical operations. The enhanced view gives soldiers in the field the ability to quickly differentiate between threats and non-threats, and see threats sooner and further out. Reacting quickly and appropriately will decrease the possibility of confusion and fratricide.
- The new Radar Digital Processor (RDP), with a ruggedized commercial off-the-shelf processor, increases the reliability of the digital processing system and related analog components by 10-fold, resulting in a predicted 40 percent increase in overall radar reliability. More importantly, it enables future capabilities through software upgrades, including improved target detection and identification, multifunction surveillance and the full support of advanced PAC-3 missile enhancements.
- The new Modern Adjunct Processor (MAP) is an expandable processing platform that is at the heart of the Command and Control modernization. MAP increases Patriot's computer processing power by several orders of magnitude today while also providing significant expansion capability for the future. MAP seamlessly integrates today's technology, such as the MMS, and enables integration of future cutting-edge technologies as they are developed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV