- The new Modern Man Station (MMS), with color LCD displays, touch screens and soft keys, improves situational awareness and decision-making during tactical operations. The enhanced view gives soldiers in the field the ability to quickly differentiate between threats and non-threats, and see threats sooner and further out. Reacting quickly and appropriately will decrease the possibility of confusion and fratricide.
- The new Radar Digital Processor (RDP), with a ruggedized commercial off-the-shelf processor, increases the reliability of the digital processing system and related analog components by 10-fold, resulting in a predicted 40 percent increase in overall radar reliability. More importantly, it enables future capabilities through software upgrades, including improved target detection and identification, multifunction surveillance and the full support of advanced PAC-3 missile enhancements.
- The new Modern Adjunct Processor (MAP) is an expandable processing platform that is at the heart of the Command and Control modernization. MAP increases Patriot's computer processing power by several orders of magnitude today while also providing significant expansion capability for the future. MAP seamlessly integrates today's technology, such as the MMS, and enables integration of future cutting-edge technologies as they are developed.
Raytheon Launches Latest Software To Revolutionize Patriot, Provide Advanced Capabilities To Soldiers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts