The Rosen Law Firm announces that it is investigating potential securities claims against Celsion Corp. (NASDAQ: CLSN) resulting from allegations that the Company may have issued materially inaccurate statements about the significance of certain statistical results from the Company’s Phase III ThermoDox HEAT study announced on April 23, 2013.
On June 11, 2013, an article was published by market commentator Alpha Exposure asserting that the Company’s statistical findings from the Phase III study should be viewed with “extreme skepticism” and that “having reviewed the Phase III results and subgroup analysis, all the doctors we spoke with unanimously believed that Celsion has no chance of regulatory approval.” When this adverse information entered the market the value of Celsion shares declined, damaging investors.
The Rosen Law Firm is investigating a securities class action lawsuit on behalf of Celsion investors. If you purchased Celsion stock between April 23, 2013 and June 13, 2013 please visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com to join the class action. You may also contact Phillip Kim, Esq. or Kevin Chan of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV