- An overall response rate (ORR) of 68%, including a complete response (CR) of 21% and a partial response (PR) of 47%.
- The estimated median duration of response (DOR) in all responding patients was 17.5 months. Median progression-free survival (PFS) was 13.9 months. Median overall survival (OS) has not yet been reached, but is estimated to be 58% at 18 months.
- Treatment-emergent adverse events (AEs) were seen in greater than 20% of patients and included diarrhea (50%), fatigue (41%), nausea (31%), peripheral edema (28%), dyspnea (27%), constipation (25%), upper respiratory tract infection (23%), vomiting (23%) and decreased appetite (21%) and were consistent with previously reported data. Only 7% of patients discontinued due to an AE.
Ibrutinib Phase 2 Data: Analyses Show Efficacy With Ibrutinib Monotherapy In Patients With Relapsed Or Refractory Mantle Cell Or Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.