Statement By The Honourable Bal Gosal, Minister Of State (Sport), On The Lifting Of The Head Cover Ban By The Quebec Soccer Federation
OTTAWA, June 15, 2013 /CNW/ - On June 15, 2013, the Quebec Soccer Federation (QSF) lifted its head cover ban on the province's soccer fields. This followed a request from the Canadian Soccer Association (CSA) to implement the decision of FIFA—the international governing body for the sport of soccer—to authorize the wearing of male head covers in all areas and at all levels of the Canadian soccer community.
I am pleased all parties involved have come to an understanding and have resolved this issue quickly, so young Canadians in communities across our country can take part in this great game.
SOURCE Canadian Heritage
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV