OnCure Holdings, Inc. And Certain Affiliates File Petitions Under Chapter 11
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- OnCure Holdings, Inc. and certain of its affiliates, leading providers of management services and facilities to oncology physician groups throughout the country, filed voluntary petitions to commence proceedings under Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code in an effort to restructure their finances. The petitions were filed in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
Prior to filing, OnCure, in consultation with an ad hoc group of secured noteholders, engaged in an extensive campaign to market the company's assets to potential financial and strategic buyers, resulting in an agreement in principle regarding a proposed acquisition with a third-party purchaser for aggregate consideration of approximately $125 million (and with reimbursement of certain expenses, of approximately $126.5 million). The transaction remains subject to the negotiation and execution of definitive documentation by the parties.
OnCure's legal advisors in connection with its restructuring are Latham & Watkins LLP and Richards, Layton & Finger, P.A. Financial advisory services are being provided by Jefferies LLC. Match Point Partners LLC is providing management services to OnCure.
For more information on OnCure, please visit www.oncure.com . For more information on OnCure's bankruptcy case, please visit www.kccllc.net/oncure , email OnCureInfo@kccllc.com , or call the case-dedicated toll-free phone number at (877) 634-7166.SOURCE OnCure Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV