PHOENIX, June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE: RSG) today announced that it will release its second quarter 2013 financial results on Thursday, July 25, 2013, at approximately 4 p.m. ET. Following the release, Republic Services will host an investor conference call at 5 p.m. ET.
A live audio webcast of the conference call can be accessed by logging onto the Company's Investor Relations page on republicservices.com or listeners may access the call by dialing 210-234-0084, passcode "Republic Services."
A replay of the call will be available through Aug. 1, 2013, by calling 203-369-3830 , passcode 4589 . The conference call will be archived on Republic's website at republicservices.com.About Republic Services Republic Services, Inc. is an industry leader in the U.S. non-hazardous solid waste industry. Through its subsidiaries, Republic's collection companies, transfer stations, recycling centers and landfills focus on providing reliable environmental services and solutions for commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers. Republic and its employees believe in protecting the planet and applying common sense solutions to customers' waste and recycling challenges. For more information, visit the Republic website at republicservices.com. The Company participates in investor presentations and conferences throughout the year. Interested parties can find a schedule of these conferences at republicservices.com by selecting "Calendar" on the Investor Relations page. Audio and other presentations from earnings calls and investor conferences are also available on the Investor Relations page of the website. SOURCE Republic Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV