COLUMBUS, Ohio, June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bob Evans Farms, Inc. (NASDAQ: BOBE) today announced that Steve Davis, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Paul DeSantis, Chief Financial Officer, and Scott Taggart, Vice President of Investor Relations, will present at the 13 th Annual Oppenheimer & Company Consumer Conference in Boston, Massachusetts on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 at 10:50 a.m. (Eastern Time).
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the Company's Investor Relations Web site at www.bobevans.com/ir. A replay of the webcast will also be available on the site.
About Bob Evans Farms, Inc. Bob Evans Farms, Inc. owns and operates full-service restaurants under the Bob Evans Restaurants brand name. At the end of the fourth fiscal quarter ( April 26, 2013), Bob Evans Restaurants owned and operated 560 family restaurants in 19 states, primarily in the Midwest, mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions of the United States. Bob Evans Farms, Inc., through its BEF Foods segment, is also a leading producer and distributor of refrigerated side dishes, pork sausage and a variety of refrigerated and frozen convenience food items under the Bob Evans and Owens brand names. For more information about Bob Evans Farms, Inc., visit www.bobevans.com.
SOURCE Bob Evans Farms, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV