3. As of noon trading, HSN ( HSNI) is down $0.79 (-1.4%) to $56.41 on light volume Thus far, 27,248 shares of HSN exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 178,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $56.32-$57.13 after having opened the day at $56.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.20. HSN, Inc., an interactive multi-channel retailer, provides retail experiences through various platforms, including television, online, mobile, catalogs, and retail and outlet stores. It markets and sells a range of third party and private label merchandise primarily in the United States. HSN has a market cap of $3.0 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 3.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates HSN a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates HSN as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth and notable return on equity. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full HSN Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts