1. As of noon trading, SunPower Corporation ( SPWR) is down $0.80 (-4.0%) to $18.93 on light volume Thus far, 2.2 million shares of SunPower Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $18.83-$20.19 after having opened the day at $20.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.73. SunPower Corporation, an integrated solar products and solutions company, designs, manufactures, and delivers solar electric systems for residential, commercial, and utility-scale power plant customers worldwide. SunPower Corporation has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 251.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate SunPower Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SunPower Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. Get the full SunPower Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the electronics industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Technology ( IYW) while those bearish on the electronics industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Semiconductor ( SSG). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts