2. As of noon trading, Roper Industries ( ROP) is down $0.89 (-0.7%) to $120.61 on light volume Thus far, 79,301 shares of Roper Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 496,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $120.33-$121.80 after having opened the day at $121.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $121.50. Roper Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures, and distributes radio frequency (RF) products and services, industrial technology products, energy systems and controls, and medical and scientific imaging products and software. Roper Industries has a market cap of $11.8 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 9.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Roper Industries a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Roper Industries as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Roper Industries Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts