3. As of noon trading, Fiserv ( FISV) is down $0.82 (-0.9%) to $87.07 on average volume Thus far, 214,402 shares of Fiserv exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 567,800 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $86.79-$87.99 after having opened the day at $87.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.90. Fiserv, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides financial services technology solutions worldwide. Fiserv has a market cap of $11.4 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 11.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Fiserv a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Fiserv as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins, notable return on equity and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Fiserv Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts