2. As of noon trading, Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan ( POT) is down $0.33 (-0.8%) to $40.45 on light volume Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $40.21-$40.91 after having opened the day at $40.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.78. Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc., together with its subsidiaries, produces and sells fertilizers and related industrial and feed products primarily in the United States and Canada. The company mines and produces potash, which is used as fertilizer. Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan has a market cap of $35.0 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 0.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in stock price during the past year and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts