3 Stocks Raising The Specialty Retail Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Signet Jewelers ( SIG) is up $0.81 (1.20) to $68.44 on light volume Thus far, 153,632 shares of Signet Jewelers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 706,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $67.24-$68.50 after having opened the day at $67.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.63. Signet Jewelers Limited engages in the retail sale of jewelry and watches in the United States, the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, and the Channel Islands. The company operates through US and UK divisions. Signet Jewelers has a market cap of $5.4 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 26.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Signet Jewelers a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Signet Jewelers as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Signet Jewelers Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts