4. As of noon trading, DISH Network ( DISH) is up $0.99 (2.57) to $39.46 on light volume Thus far, 777,267 shares of DISH Network exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $38.36-$39.62 after having opened the day at $38.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.47. DISH Network Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, offers direct broadcast satellite subscription television services in the United States. DISH Network has a market cap of $8.2 billion and is part of the media industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 34.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 3.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate DISH Network a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates DISH Network as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full DISH Network Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts