4. As of noon trading, Vornado Realty ( VNO) is up $0.42 (0.52) to $82.94 on average volume Thus far, 592,901 shares of Vornado Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 971,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $81.85-$83.85 after having opened the day at $82.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.51. Vornado Realty Trust is a privately owned real estate investment trust. The trust engages in investment, ownership, and management of commercial real estate. It invests in the real estate markets of United States. The trust primarily invests in office, industrial and retail properties. Vornado Realty has a market cap of $14.8 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 100.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 3.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Vornado Realty a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Vornado Realty as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Vornado Realty Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts