3. As of noon trading, Toll Brothers ( TOL) is up $0.42 (1.27) to $33.46 on average volume Thus far, 1.8 million shares of Toll Brothers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $33.14-$33.86 after having opened the day at $33.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.04. Toll Brothers, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, builds, markets, and arranges finance for detached and attached homes in luxury residential communities. It is also involved in building or converting existing rental apartment buildings into high-, mid-, and low-rise luxury homes. Toll Brothers has a market cap of $5.4 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 2.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Toll Brothers a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Toll Brothers as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, notable return on equity and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Toll Brothers Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts