4. As of noon trading, Chicago Bridge & Iron Company ( CBI) is up $0.66 (1.13) to $59.27 on light volume Thus far, 513,936 shares of Chicago Bridge & Iron Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $58.50-$59.64 after having opened the day at $58.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.61. Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V., an energy infrastructure focused company, provides conceptual design, technology, engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, and commissioning services to customers in the energy, petrochemical, and natural resource industries worldwide. Chicago Bridge & Iron Company has a market cap of $6.2 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 26.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Chicago Bridge & Iron Company a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Chicago Bridge & Iron Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Chicago Bridge & Iron Company Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts