4. As of noon trading, Jacobs Engineering Group ( JEC) is up $0.63 (1.13) to $56.16 on light volume Thus far, 180,566 shares of Jacobs Engineering Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 997,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $55.35-$56.25 after having opened the day at $55.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.53. Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. provides technical, professional, and construction services to various industrial, commercial, and governmental clients worldwide. Jacobs Engineering Group has a market cap of $7.2 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 30.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Jacobs Engineering Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Jacobs Engineering Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Jacobs Engineering Group Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts