3. As of noon trading, Air Products & Chemicals ( APD) is up $1.16 (1.22) to $96.50 on average volume Thus far, 789,146 shares of Air Products & Chemicals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $95.26-$96.59 after having opened the day at $95.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.34. Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. provides atmospheric gases, process and specialty gases, performance materials, equipment, and services worldwide. Air Products & Chemicals has a market cap of $19.7 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 13.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Air Products & Chemicals a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Air Products & Chemicals as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, increase in stock price during the past year, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Air Products & Chemicals Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts