STAMFORD, Conn., June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR) today announced that Catherine Bohigian will become Executive Vice President, Government Affairs, effective July 8th. Bohigian previously served as the Senior Vice President, Federal Affairs for Cablevision Systems. Before that she served the Federal Communications Commission in various capacities, including Senior Advisor to then-Chairman of the FCC, Kevin Martin. Bohigian replaces Robert Quicksilver, who is leaving the company.
Tom Rutledge, CEO and President of Charter Communications said, "Catherine brings a great wealth of knowledge of the regulatory and legislative issues facing our business and combines that with an insider's perspective of Washington, D.C. in general and the FCC in particular. I look forward to her counsel and know that she will be incredibly successful here at Charter."
Bohigian will be based in Washington, D.C. and will oversee all aspects of Charter's government relations. A graduate of Duke University and Harvard Law School, Bohigian and her husband live in Washington, D.C. with their three children.About CharterCharter (NASDAQ: CHTR) is a leading broadband communications company and the fourth-largest cable operator in the United States. Charter provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including advanced Charter TV® video entertainment programming, Charter Internet® access, and Charter Phone®. Charter Business® similarly provides scalable, tailored, and cost-effective broadband communications solutions to business organizations, such as business-to-business Internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services, and wireless backhaul. Charter's advertising sales and production services are sold under the Charter Media® brand. More information about Charter can be found at charter.com. SOURCE Charter Communications
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV