Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:25 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Monday.
Terex Corp (TEX) warned its results would be weak due to softness in Europe and Asia. Cramer didn't like that, adding that it's a "very bad story." TEX dropped 7.7% to close at $29.29.
Micron Technology (MU) reports earnings this week. Cramer thinks it'll be a good quarter but he wants to be careful with it because expectations are so high. MU rose 3.8% to $13.24.Cramer doesn't expect Alcoa (AA) to report a very good quarter, especially with aluminum inventories at such high levels. AA was unchanged at $8.11. CIT Group (CIT)was upgraded by Drexel Hamilton to buy from hold. Cramer said this stock has been hot and has flown under the radar this year. CIT closed at $46.65, up 1.9%. Morgan Stanley likes Groupon (GRPN) and thinks the comeback story is for real. Cramer isn't so sure, adding, "I think it's rich." GRPN was up nearly 1% to $7.69. Boeing (BA) and the rest of the airspace cycle has been fabulous, according to Cramer, pointing to Boeing's nearly 20% move higher over the past three months. BA rose 1.2% to $103.03. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @traderboy23
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV