The stock jumped 6%, and it's up another 2% today.
Given that I'm long the stock, I'm biased to think it is "cheap" and deserves all the upgrades it can get.
However, I've got to be straight with you: the Societe Generale report simply makes no sense.Let me summarize. BlackBerry will next report earnings on June 28 for the May quarter. This is a battleground stock to say the least. Short interest on the float is in the mid-to-high 30% range. The revenue and earnings estimates for the May quarter are all over the map on Wall Street. Bears believe the June 28 report will be the beginning of the end for the company. Bulls think it will be the start of an amazing comeback.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV