3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: COP, PBCT, HPT
- HPT's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 12.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 17.6%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, regardless of the company's weak earnings results. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- HOSPITALITY PROPERTIES TRUST's earnings per share declined by 34.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. Earnings per share have declined over the last year. We anticipate that this should continue in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, HOSPITALITY PROPERTIES TRUST reported lower earnings of $0.84 versus $1.30 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 10.7% in earnings ($0.75 versus $0.84).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed against the S&P 500 and did not exceed that of the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 36.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $42.95 million to $27.51 million.
- You can view the full Hospitality Properties Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts