Seasoned Leaders at the ReadyThe leaders of the new business units will report directly to CEO Tony Vernon:
- Michael Osanloo, Executive Vice President and President, Meals and Desserts. Currently Executive Vice President and President of Kraft's Grocery business unit, Michael spearheaded the reinvigoration of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese and Velveeta dinners. His team also launched one of Kraft's most recent new product successes: Velveeta Cheesy Skillets.
- Jane Hilk, Executive Vice President and President, Enhancers and Snack Nuts. Jane is a 22-year veteran at Kraft who currently serves as Senior Vice President of Marketing for Oscar Mayer . Under her leadership, the business launched ground-breaking new advertising campaigns for its flagship brands and introduced Oscar Mayer Selects, one of Kraft's newest $100 million product lines.
"These businesses have many of Kraft's most well-known and celebrated brands," said Vernon. "I'm excited to have two of our most seasoned and strategic leaders bringing their considerable talents to these brand franchises."
ABOUT KRAFT FOODS GROUPKraft Foods Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KRFT) is one of North America's largest consumer packaged food and beverage companies, with annual revenues of more than $18 billion. With the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse, Kraft has an unrivaled portfolio of products in the beverages, cheese, refrigerated meals and grocery categories. Its iconic brands include Kraft, Maxwell House, Oscar Mayer , Philadelphia , Planters, Velveeta, Capri Sun, JELL-O and Lunchables. Kraft's 23,000 employees in the U.S. and Canada have a passion for making the foods and beverages people love. Kraft is a member of the Standard & Poor's 500 and the NASDAQ-100 indices. For more information, visit www.kraft.com and www.facebook.com/kraft.
FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTSThis press release contains forward-looking statements regarding Kraft's new business units. The words "plans," "will," "expect" and similar expressions are intended to identify the forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond Kraft's control. Important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements. For additional information on factors that could affect Kraft's forward-looking statements, see Kraft's risk factors, as they may be amended from time to time, set forth in its filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 29, 2012. Kraft disclaims and does not undertake any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement in this press release, except as required by applicable law or regulation.SOURCE Kraft Foods Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV