Among volume leaders, Barrick Gold (ABX) was declining 0.96%.
Gold ETF outflows increased on Thursday as the securities witnessed the largest outflows in weeks.
Regardless of Thursday's outflows, Gold ETFs were tracking futures contracts higher as SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) was increasing 0.39% to $134.26 a share, while iShares Gold Trust (IAU) was lifting 0.32% to $13.49.-- Written by Joe Deaux in New York. >Contact by Email. Follow @JoeDeaux
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV