PITTSBURGH, June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DICK'S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS), the largest U.S. based full-line sporting goods retailer, invites the community of Pensacola to their three-day grand opening weekend. The celebration begins on Friday, June 21 at the retailer's new Cordova Mall location, 5100 N 9th Avenue, and continues through Sunday, June 23. Special extended store hours will be in effect for Friday ( 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.), Saturday ( 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.) and Sunday ( 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.).
Throughout the weekend, DICK'S will host a variety of giveaways, including a free Mystery Gift Card from $5 to $500 for the first 100 adults in line on Friday and Saturday, a free The North Face FLASHDRY® T-shirt for the first 100 people in line on Saturday and a free Scratch & Win card, where every card is a winner, for the first 100 adults in line on Sunday.*
On Saturday, Cleveland Browns running back and Pensacola native Trent Richardson will make an in-store appearance from 12 – 2 p.m.** Richardson played on the University of Alabama's 2009 and 2011 BCS National Championship teams and was named the 2011 SEC Offensive Player of the Year. Richardson joined the Browns in 2012.
"We look forward to opening our new DICK'S Sporting Goods in Pensacola, becoming part of the community and serving athletes of all ages by providing them the equipment they need to excel." said Lauren Hobart , DICK'S Sporting Goods Chief Marketing Officer.The Pensacola location will be the retailer's 22nd store in the state of Florida and its 524th nationwide. The new store will feature over 40 in-store services performed by DICK'S certified PROS in Golf, Bike, Hunting, Fishing, Team Sports and more. Visit www.DicksSportingGoodsOnline.com/GrandOpen/Pensacola for more details and directions. *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase does not improve chance of winning. Limit one per person. See store for details.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV