The law firm of Wohl & Fruchter LLP announces that it is investigating possible violations of federal securities laws by officers and directors of Corinthian Colleges Inc. (Corinthian) (NASDAQ: COCO).
On June 10, 2013, Corinthian announced that it had received a subpoena from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The SEC stated that it is investigating the Company, and requested production of documents and communications that, among other things, relate to student information in the areas of recruitment, attendance, completion, placement, defaults on federal loans and on alternative loans, as well as compliance with U.S. Department of Education financial requirements, standards, and ratios.
Since the announcement of the SEC probe, COCO shares have declined over 17% from a close of $2.79/share on June 10, 2013, to $2.30/share as of the close on June 13, 2013.
Persons with relevant information, and COCO shareholders with questions about this investigation, are invited to contact the attorney below, or our Firm by calling 866.582.8140.Additional information, including selected SEC filings related to the Evergreen acquisition, is available on our website at: http://www.wohlfruchter.com/cases/coco. About Wohl & Fruchter Wohl & Fruchter LLP represents plaintiffs in litigation arising from fraud and other fiduciary breaches by corporate managers, as well as other complex litigation matters. Please visit our website, www.wohlfruchter.com, to learn more about our Firm, or contact one of our partners. This release may be deemed to constitute attorney advertising.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV