Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE: RGC), a leading motion picture exhibitor owning and operating the largest theatre circuit in the United States, is celebrating the grand opening of the Issaquah Highlands Stadium 12 IMAX & RPX theatre in Issaquah, Wash. Activities include preview events with $2 movies for three full days to benefit local charities. The official grand opening will be July 2 at 7 p.m. with first-run features including The Lone Ranger and Despicable Me 2. Moviegoers will also enjoy free popcorn and soft drinks with each paid admission Tuesday, July 2, through Thursday, July 11.
“We are extremely excited to open a Regal location in the beautiful Issaquah Highlands area. Boasting both IMAX and RPX capabilities, our guests will enjoy the maximum movie experience,” says Neal Pinsker, senior vice president of operations for Regal Entertainment Group. “Seattle is a very important market to Regal and we’re proud to continually grow with the community.”
The preview events, occurring June 29 to July 1, offer $2 movies. On Saturday June 29, the theme is “Regal’s Recipe for Hope” benefitting the Issaquah Food Bank with recent Hollywood hits along with selected food-themed films. On Sunday, June 30 “Read It and See It at Regal” features book-related films benefiting the charity Newspapers in Education. Monday, July 1 benefits ArtsFund of Seattle during “Regal Superheroes for a Cause” for a superhero-inspired day at the movies.
“It is always a pleasure to give back to local charities during a theatre’s grand opening. The activities add to our celebration and are representative of our role as a new community gathering place,” says Ken Thewes, chief marketing officer for Regal Entertainment Group. “Giving back to community organizations is another way we are able to show our gratitude for the loyal patronage from so many Pacific Northwest moviegoers.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV