CHARLOTTE, N.C., June 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Swisher Hygiene Inc. ("Swisher") (Nasdaq:SWSH) (TSX:SWI), a leading provider of essential hygiene and sanitizing products and services, announced today that, upon completing all outstanding filing requirements and holding its combined 2012 and 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the "Combined Annual Meeting"), the Toronto Stock Exchange (the "TSX") has determined that Swisher has regained compliance with the continued listing requirements of the TSX. As a result, the TSX has reversed its earlier decision to delist shares of Swisher's common stock from the TSX.
Swisher also announced the results of its Combined Annual Meeting held on June 5, 2013. With respect to the election of directors, all seven nominees were elected at the Combined Annual Meeting, with each director receiving votes as follows:
Nominee For Withheld Steven R. Berrard 99,665,891 7,921,209 Richard L. Handle 100,972,663 6,614,437 Harris W. Hudson 101,022,962 6,564,138 William M. Pierce 101,021,391 6,565,709 William D. Pruitt 96,433,679 11,153,421 David Prussky 95,949,687 11,637,413 Michael Serruya 100,174,709 7,412,391
There were 33,081,401 broker non-votes on this proposal for each nominee.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV