Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world’s leading provider of open source solutions, today announced that its tenth annual Red Hat Summit will take place at the Moscone Center, North and South, in San Francisco from April 14-17, 2014. Red Hat Summit brings together thought leaders and executives from across the technology industry to participate in keynotes and sessions on community, innovation, collaboration and customer success.
With thousands of attendees and 150+ business and technical sessions, Red Hat Summit is focused on generating developer, partner and customer success with Red Hat solutions across cloud, virtualization, platform, storage, middleware and systems management. Red Hat Summit 2014 offers opportunities for attendees to gain skills to get the most from their current deployments, explore new offerings and learn about emerging technology innovations and trends. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with Red Hat product teams, hear from expert users at leading customer and partner companies, get hands-on training and learn best practices and strategies for innovation and success.
The call for papers for Red Hat Summit 2014 will open later this year, with registration opening in early 2014.
Supporting QuotePaul Cormier, president, Products and Technologies, Red Hat "We're excited to head to San Francisco for Red Hat Summit 2014. As open hybrid cloud adoption accelerates, it’s a pleasure to offer a premier open source event in the mecca of technology." Additional Resources
- More about Red Hat Summit
- Follow updates from Red Hat Summit Twitter at @RedHatSummit or #RHSummit
- Engage with Red Hat Summit on Facebook
- Learn more about Red Hat
- Get more Red Hat news or subscribe to the Red Hat news RSS feed
- Follow Red Hat on Twitter
- Join Red Hat on Facebook
- Watch Red Hat videos on YouTube
- Join Red Hat on Google+
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV