NEW YORK, June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world's #1 CRM platform ( http://www.salesforce.com/), today announced that Omnicom Media Group, the media services division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC), will deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud as the core of its social marketing offerings, to be delivered by its entire global agency network in a first of its kind deal for the agency group.
Comments on the News
- "This new agreement between Omnicom Media Group and Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a win for our mutual and future customers," said Michael Lazerow, CMO, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, salesforce.com. "Salesforce Marketing Cloud's industry leading technologies will make it easy for Omnicom Media Group agencies to effectively scale social listening, publishing and advertising for their thousands of clients globally."
- "Omnicom Media Group and salesforce.com share a common vision of helping our customers build connections in new ways via cloud, social and mobile technologies," said Scott Hagedorn, CEO, Annalect, an Omnicom Media Group company. "Our ambition is to build towards a complete integrated marketing workflow grounded in social."
Omnicom Media Group Looks to the Cloud to Increase Social Marketing InnovationUsing the Salesforce Marketing Cloud at the core, Annalect, a division of Omnicom Media Group, will build world-class social marketing technology services. By leveraging Salesforce Markeing Cloud's industry leading products -- social listening with Salesforce Radian6, publishing with Salesforce Buddy Media and advertising with Salesforce Social.com – Omnicom Media Group will be able to leverage data and insights to play an essential role in the overall integrated planning and activation cycle for Omnicom Media Group's 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries. In addition, Omnicom Media Group and Salesforce Marketing Cloud will build social media command centers to display the technologies in key Omnicom Media Group agency hubs including London, San Francisco, Chicago and New York. Omnicom Media Group partners with best of breed technologies and selected Salesforce Marketing Cloud for its depth and breadth of functionality and the ability to scale along with the agency's rapid growth.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV