ZHONGSHAN, China, June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited (" Ming Yang" or the "Company") (NYSE: MY), a leading wind turbine manufacturer in China, today announced that Mr. Vincent Pang has stepped down as Chief Financial Officer ("CFO") for personal reasons. Mr. Pang will be succeeded by Mr. Calvin Lau with immediate effect.
Calvin Lau joined Ming Yang in January 2011 and most recently served as Special Assistant to the CFO. He also serves as CFO and Vice President of Overseas Investment of Ming Yang Wind Power (International) Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Ming Yang. Mr. Lau was previously our Director of Investor Relations and Capital Markets from 2011 to 2012. Mr. Lau has extensive working experience in investor relations and financial officer roles in the renewables and semiconductor sectors, including Daqo New Energy Corp., Cathay Pigments Holdings Ltd., and Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation. Mr. Lau received his bachelor's degree in electronic engineering from University of Southamption, U.K. in 1990, and holds a Masters in Business Administration from London Business School, U.K.
"We would like to thank Mr. Pang for his valuable contributions to Ming Yang," commented Mr. Chuanwei Zhang, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Ming Yang. "I would like to take this opportunity to express our sincere gratitude to Mr. Pang and wish him the best in his future pursuits and endeavors."
"Mr. Lau has been with Ming Yang since 2011 and brings to his new role a wealth of experience spanning accounting and finance to business development," commented Mr. Chuanwei Zhang, chairman and chief executive officer of Ming Yang. "I have great confidence that the knowledge that he brings will serve to further enhance the Company's competitiveness."Safe Harbor Statement
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV