10. 2013 GMC Suburban
Starting price: $43,870
For the dad who's not quite ready to let go of his big, honkin' SUV from his late-'90s/early aughts glory days, the Suburban is still willing to let him live his oversized dream for an inflated price.The Suburban's price tag would be a nice little down payment on a suburban home, but dads willing to part with it get room for eight passengers and a whopping 137 cubic feet of maximum cargo space with the seats down and nearly five tons of towing capacity for boats, motor homes, trailers full of quads or personal watercraft or whatever else he desires. He'll also be extremely comfy with his hands around the Suburban's heated steering wheel and his posterior planted in its available leather-appointed, heated front seats. With his remote vehicle starter system and rear-parking assist, he has less to stress him out at the beginning and end of the trip, while the Suburban's 5.3-liter V8 engine, 320 horsepower and passenger entertainment screen give him plenty of power and relative peace during his journey. Maybe that entry price is a bit high and maybe that combined 18 miles per gallon is really inefficient. But Fathers Day is only once a year, and a man can dream.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV