Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening:
eBay (EBAY): "I think it's very right, especially after this weakness. "
Pengrowth Energy Trust (PGH): "I think it's the best of the group but there are tax implications because it's based in Canada."ConAgra Foods (CAG): "I think ConAgra is terrific. When that group comes back it will go much higher." Coty (COTY): "I think they need to make an acquisition. Otherwise, I like Estee Lauder (EL), which is a better company." Sears Holdings (SHLD): "Why own Sears with so many other retailers having trouble?" Carmax (KMX): "This stock is running into the quarter. If it goes down I think you can buy it. " Pier 1 Imports (PIR): "I like Pier 1, but it can go down on good news since it's run so much." Bank of America (BAC): "It's good but there are others I like more. This one is fine, though." Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): "I like Tupperware (TUP) best, then there's all the rest." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV