PBF Energy Inc. (NYSE: PBF) announced today that it will release its earnings for the second quarter 2013 on Thursday, August 1, 2013. The company will host a conference call and webcast regarding second quarter results and other business matters on Thursday, August 1, 2013, at 8:30 a.m. ET.
The call is being webcast and can be accessed at PBF Energy's website, http://www.pbfenergy.com. The call can also be heard by dialing (866) 515-2914 or (617) 399-5128, passcode: 19918109. The audio replay will be available two hours after the end of the call through August 15, 2013, by dialing (888) 286-8010 or (617) 801-6888, passcode: 71432816.
About PBF Energy Inc.
PBF Energy Inc. (NYSE:PBF) is one of the largest independent refiners in
North America, operating, through its subsidiaries, oil refineries and
related facilities in Delaware City, Delaware, Paulsboro, New Jersey and
Toledo, Ohio. Our mission is to operate our facilities in a safe,
reliable and environmentally sensitive manner, provide employees with a
safe and rewarding workplace, become a positive influence in the
communities where we do business, and provide superior returns to our
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV