– ( From InfoComm13 – Booth #3959) - SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), a leading distributor of IT products and services, announced its VISUALSolv group is now assisting Promethean (LSE: PRW), a global education company, extend its footprint for its US education business. As an integral part of SYNNEX’ 21 st Century Classroom strategy, Promethean’s education products provide integrators and resellers the opportunity to provide best-in-class learning productivity solutions to K-12 and higher education entities.
“The SYNNEX VISUAL Solv team is very pleased to extend our relationship with Promethean to include its education solutions. Our customers can now offer exceptional learning productivity tools just in time for the education buying season,” said TJ Trojan, Senior Vice President, Product Management, SYNNEX Corporation.
Under the expansion, SYNNEX offers Promethean’s interactive technology and software solutions including its ActivBoard interactive white board systems, ActivTable interactive table, ActivInspire software, ActivEngage assessment and student response systems, as well as training.
In addition to Promethean’s education line of solutions, SYNNEX customers have access to SYNNEX’s established education vertical initiative under its GOVSolv group, which offers resellers help with navigating through complicated contract processes, access to seasoned grant specialists and writers, as well as the ability to take advantage of the Digital Education and Government Navigators, an easy-to-use online business development tool, to stay ahead of the latest RFPs in government and education.SYNNEX VISUAL Solv has live demos of Promethean’s products in booth #3959 at InfoComm, June 12-14 in Orlando, FL. To learn more about VISUAL Solv products and solutions through SYNNEX Corporation , visit www.synnex.com/visualsolv, call 1-877-708-0886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. About SYNNEX Corporation SYNNEX Corporation, a Fortune 500 corporation, is a leading business process services company, servicing resellers, retailers and original equipment manufacturers in multiple regions around the world. The Company provides services in IT distribution, supply chain management, contract assembly and global business services. Founded in 1980, SYNNEX employs over 12,000 full- and part-time associates worldwide. Additional information about SYNNEX may be found online at www.synnex.com. Safe Harbor Statement Statements in this release that are forward-looking, such as benefits of the collaboration, market expansion, business priorities, and product and service availability, features and capabilities, involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the Company's actual results in future periods to be materially different from any future performance that may be suggested in this release. The Company assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements contained in this release.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts