KBR (NYSE: KBR) today announced that it has been awarded a contract by Sasol, duly represented by Sasol Technology (Pty) Ltd, for the provision of engineering, procurement and construction management services (EPCm) for the gaseous oxygen compressor at the Oxygen East Plant at the Sasol Synfuels Complex in Secunda, South Africa.
The EPCm services to be provided by KBR entail all the management services required in order to restore the integrity of the gaseous oxygen compressor. This contract will be executed under the existing Sasol KBR Frame Agreement.
“We are proud to receive this award as it signifies the strong relationship that KBR has built with Sasol,” said David Zelinski, President, KBR Downstream. “KBR looks forward to the successful execution of this project and continuing our long-term relationship with this valued client.”
KBR is a global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, power, industrial, civil infrastructure, minerals, government services and commercial markets. For more information, visit www.kbr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV