MILWAUKEE, June 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION (Nasdaq:STRT), announced that it was honored by Chrysler Group LLC with its 2013 Supplier of the Year award in the Electrical Products Category. Top performing suppliers were recognized at the Annual Strategy Meeting and Supplier Awards Ceremony, held Wednesday June 5, 2013. Other finalists in the Electrical Products category were Alpine Electronics, Inc. of Tokyo, Japan and KDAC of Daegu, Korea.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=19320
After being a finalist in two categories for 2012, the STRATTEC team was awarded the Electrical Products 2013 Supplier of the Year Award by Sergio Marchionne, Chairman and CEO, Chrysler Group, Scott Kunselman, Senior Vice President, Purchasing and Supplier Quality, Chrysler Group and Tom Finelli, Director of Electrical Purchasing, Chrysler Group.STRATTEC Security Corporation was recognized for "A prevailing sense of urgency to meet objectives and solve problems as they arise," and for "Integrity and accountability in actions from both sides of the relationship." More specifically, STRATTEC was commended for innovative solutions, being customer-oriented, forming a true partnership with Chrysler and showing strong support for the Chrysler's service business. STRATTEC Security Corporation was one of 6 product category winners. Another 10 awards were given in areas of operational excellence such as Logistics, Diversity Supplier Development and Sustainability. For Chrysler Group LLC, STRATTEC Security Corporation is primarily a supplier of Locksets, Keyless Entry Systems, Ignition Switches, Power Sliding Door and Liftgate Systems. STRATTEC, and ADAC Automotive, also supply Door Handle components and Trim pieces to Chrysler Group LLC from their joint venture, ADAC-STRATTEC de Mexico.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV