Malaga Financial Corporation (OTCBB:MLGF) announced today the declaration of a cash dividend in the amount of 15 cents per share to shareholders of record on June 28, 2013. The dividend will be paid out on or about July 8, 2013.
Malaga Bank was ranked the #1 Community Bank in California by American Banker magazine in their May 2013 issue. Randy C. Bowers, President and CEO, remarked, “We are pleased to once again receive recognition as one of the top performing financial institutions in the nation. On numerous occasions over the last several years we have been recognized for both our financial performance and the safety of our institution. We look forward to continuing to serve and support the South Bay community.”
Malaga Bank, a subsidiary of MFC, is a full-service community bank headquartered on the Palos Verdes Peninsula with six offices located in the South Bay area of Los Angeles. It has been ranked among the top 200 Community Banks in the United States as published in the May 2013 issue of American Banker Magazine. The rankings were based on average return on equity for the 3 year period ending December 31, 2012. Malaga was the top ranked institution located in California and was ranked #9 among the top 200 in the nation. Since 1985 Malaga has been delivering competitive banking services to residents and businesses of the South Bay, including real estate loan products custom-tailored to consumers and investors. As the largest community bank in the South Bay, Malaga is proud of its continuing tradition of relationship-based banking and legendary customer service. The Bank’s web site is located at www.malagabank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV