National Bank of Greece
Another under-$10 stock that's trending within range of triggering a major breakout trade is National Bank of Greece (NBG), which is engaged in providing financial services that include retail and commercial banking, global investment management, investment banking, insurance, investment activities and securities trading. This stock has been hammered by the sellers so far in 2013, with shares off big by 68%.
If you take a look at the chart for National Bank of Greece, you'll see that this stock has just started to rebound off its 52-week low at $5.03 a share with strong upside volume flows. This rebound is also coming off oversold territory, since its current relative strength index reading is 36. Oversold can always get more oversold, but it can also be an area where a stock experiences a powerful bounce higher from. As shares of NBG begin to bounce off that $5.03 low the stock is also quickly moving within range of triggering a major breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV