2. As of noon trading, Stryker Corporation ( SYK) is up $0.49 (0.74) to $66.86 on light volume Thus far, 220,136 shares of Stryker Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $65.81-$66.89 after having opened the day at $66.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.37. Stryker Corporation, a medical technology company, provides reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products for doctors, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities. Stryker Corporation has a market cap of $25.3 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 21.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate Stryker Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Stryker Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Stryker Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts