- Infosys Public Services has supported CareFirst with a range of application development and testing services since 2010.This transition to managed services extends the relationship and will help ensure consistent IT support.
- Infosys Public Services will setup a secure facility within its newly established delivery center in Rockville, Maryland to service the contract.
- The agreement will allow CareFirst to consolidate IT support services currently managed by multiple vendors.
- Infosys Public Services will support business areas across CareFirst with the goal of managing anticipated capacity growth and increasing the ability of the IT organization to implement new business requirements and projects faster.
Infosys Public Services Selected By CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield To Support IT Functions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.