ROCKVILLE, Maryland, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield (CareFirst) has selected Infosys Public Services, a U.S.-based subsidiary of Infosys, a leader in business consulting and technology, to support its IT operations and provide application development and other support services as a part of a new managed services contract.
Infosys Public Services will support CareFirst's IT area to help create a cost-effective delivery model. Through its agreement with Infosys Public Services, CareFirst aims to reduce costs and achieve efficiencies in application support during the three-year contract term.Highlights:
- Infosys Public Services has supported CareFirst with a range of application development and testing services since 2010.This transition to managed services extends the relationship and will help ensure consistent IT support.
- Infosys Public Services will setup a secure facility within its newly established delivery center in Rockville, Maryland to service the contract.
- The agreement will allow CareFirst to consolidate IT support services currently managed by multiple vendors.
- Infosys Public Services will support business areas across CareFirst with the goal of managing anticipated capacity growth and increasing the ability of the IT organization to implement new business requirements and projects faster.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV