GIVAT SHMUEL, Israel, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ: CIMT) today announced that the mold design and NC programming capabilities of CimatronE 11, the latest version of its integrated CAD/CAM software solution for mold makers, will be demonstrated at a range of trade shows during June in the US, UK, Germany, Russia, Thailand, and Japan.
"Mold shops in today's economy face fierce competition from both domestic and global players," said Mr Ira Bareket, Cimatron's VP Sales and Marketing. "In this environment, successful shops are those that have managed to cut design and production time without compromising on mold quality"."CimatronE 11 supports the design of precision molds of any complexity and size, serving every possible industry from household goods, computers, communications, and consumer electronics to medical, aerospace and automotive. Through new and improved analysis tools, more automation and a wide variety of dedicated capabilities and features for any job, the new CimatronE 11 offers mold designers the power they need for designing any mold with unmatched speed and accuracy." Highlights of the new and enhanced features in CimatronE include:
- Rapid parting surface creation A new tool enables the easy creation of the internal parting surface. Users can close internal islands by selecting geometry from a non-activated part, and the system can detect any type of geometry (open or closed) to cap islands.
- Wall thickness integrity A new embedded and accurate 3D wall thickness analysis tool allows the user to check whether an object's walls are of the required thickness to ensure high product quality.
- Lifter pockets Pockets for lifters can now be created during the parting design or tool design stages with the click of a button.
- Automated cooling design The length of baffles is automatically optimized according to the geometry of the part, and the user can view and control the safety offset to identify any gouges. In addition, when adding a cooling item, the associated cooling channel is automatically created at the same time.
- Engineering change orders A new ECO Manager enables the highly effective rapid assessment and seamless incorporation of an unlimited number of ECOs into an existing model.
- AmeriMold, Rosemont, IL, US, June 12-13, at the Cimatron booth (#410).
- RosMould, Moscow, Russia, June 18-20, at the Bee-Pitron booth (Pavilion 2, Hall 5, Booth E25).
- DMS, Tokyo, Japan, June 19-21 at the Saeilo booth (#E2, 14-30).
- PDM, Telford, UK, June 19-20, at the booth of Foregone Solutions (#C041).
- Wfb, Siegen, Germany, June 19-20, at the Cimatron booth (#C-06).
- Intermold Thailand, Bangkok, June 20-23, at the booths of MyGrowTech (Hall 102, MD28-MD30) and Saeilo (#J17).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts