SCHAUMBURG, Ill., June 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:SGNT) today announced the expanded voluntary nationwide recall of Vecuronium Bromide for Injection 10mg (NDC number 25021-657-10) manufactured by Mustafa Nevzat Ilac Sanayii A.S. (MN Pharmaceuticals) and distributed by Sagent. Sagent initiated a voluntary recall of Vecuronium Bromide for Injection to the user level for three lots on June 7, 2013 due to the discovery of an elevated impurity result detected during routine quality testing of stability samples at the 18-month interval. Based on the results of additional analyses conducted since the initial recall, Sagent expanded its recall of Vecuronium Bromide for Injection, 10mg to the user level to include all lots manufactured between July 2011 and May 2012.
The elevated impurity result has the potential to result in prolonged neuromuscular blockade for critically ill patients with renal failure. Sagent is not aware of any adverse patient events resulting from the use of this product to date.
The lot numbers being recalled are (table includes the three lots recalled on June 7, 2013):
|Lot No.||Exp. Date||Lot No.||Exp. Date||Lot No.||Exp. Date|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV