- Mike Huckabee, former Arkansas governor and host of The Huckabee Show on the FOX News Channel, shared insights and experiences from the American political system.
- Sanjiv Mirchandani, president of National Financial Services, presented his view on industry trends and changes, and how advisors might look in the future - Advisor 2.0. NFS Research shows team advisors have higher revenue and higher customer satisfaction. He said advisors should consider the virtues of teaming and that successful teams begin with a clear agreement on what happens if a member leaves.
- Dr. David Kelly, chief global strategist and head of the global market insights strategy team for J.P. Morgan Funds, provided valuable perspective on the economy and markets.
- Daniel Pink, a leading sales skills expert and best-selling author whose latest book, To Sell Is Human, discussed advances in the art and science of persuading, influencing and moving others.
- Faith Popcorn, trend forecaster, author and founder of Faith Popcorn’s Brain Reserve, Futurist Marketing Consultancy, shared insights on how advisors can prepare for the transfer of money to women and how to better serve the financial needs of single, non-married households. She suggested male advisors train their wives on how to promote their husband's business to their network of women friends.
"Think Ahead" Message Inspires Advisors At Securities America's 2013 National Conference
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.