- Reducing investments in certain non-core professional audio communications product lines;
- Aggressively transferring specific product lines from Singapore to IntriCon’s lower-cost manufacturing facility in Batam, Indonesia;
- Reducing global administrative and support workforce;
- Transferring the medical coil business from the company’s Maine facility to Minnesota to better leverage existing manufacturing capacity, and exploring alternatives for the remaining security and microphone business, including possible sale; and
- Adding experienced professionals in value hearing health and also focusing more resources in medical biotelemetry.
IntriCon Announces Strategic Restructuring To Accelerate Future Growth
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.