Recipients of the award and finalists were honored on June 5th at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco at an awards dinner that benefited Larkin Street Youth Services. Other honoree recipients, in other CFO of the year categories, included Frank Calderoni, CFO of Cisco for large public companies, and Byron Pollitt, CFO of Visa Inc for lifetime achievement. The event raised more than $455,000 for Larkin Street Youth Services, a non-profit organization providing housing, education, employment and health services to at-risk, homeless and runaway youth.
About The Bay Area CFO of the Year Awards Larkin Street Youth Services, in partnership with the San Francisco Business Times is proud to present the annual Bay Area CFO of the Year Awards. It is a unique Bay Area event, recognizing unsung heroes who have played a critical role in the success of their companies and to honor others who have improved the quality of life in our community. The event attracts more than 500 Bay Area financial and business leaders who gather to recognize the impressive group of finalists and award winners. The event has raised over $2.75 million, since the inaugural event in 2006, to benefit Larkin Street Youth Services, an internationally recognized leader in providing effective housing, education, employment and health services to at-risk, homeless and runaway youth. Visit www.larkinstreetyouth.org
For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com.NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20090924/SF81218LOGO-b) SOURCE NetSuite Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV