AMSTERDAM, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced updates to predictive analytics software that empower everyone — from sophisticated statisticians to business users — with predictive insight. Now generally available, version 1.0.11 of SAP® Predictive Analysis software offers more flexible modeling and performance, which can help users uncover new opportunities from big data in real time. Predictive analytics from SAP bring predictive capabilities to all decision-makers, enabling them to quickly identify untapped opportunities and respond to unforeseen risks. The announcement was made at BI2013, being held June 11-13 in Amsterdam.
Ranked by Forrester Research Inc. as a leader in its report, " The Forrester Wave: Big Data Predictive Analytics Solutions, Q1 2013,"* SAP Predictive Analysis delivers a complete data discovery, visualization and predictive analytics solution designed to extend current analytics capabilities and skillsets. It is an intuitive experience with enough power for data scientists to conduct sophisticated analysis using big data, yet simple enough to allow business analysts to conduct forward-looking analysis using departmental data from Excel.
The latest version of SAP Predictive Analysis delivers tighter integration with SAP Lumira™ software for model visualization and business user empowerment. New innovations give users the ability to gain predictive foresight and make the best decisions without having to rely on data scientists to gain this intelligence. Combined with powerful, native predictive analytics library (PAL) for in-database processing that can fully exploit the power and speed of the SAP HANA® platform, businesses can run what-if scenarios in real time and come up with the best possible outcome in spit seconds so they don't miss their window of opportunity. Additional enhancements include:
- Greater flexibility to expand predictive model execution to other SAP applications, including SAP® Customer Relationship Management and SAP® Fraud Management, among others
- Extended algorithm set with the ability to run any R-script
- Faster execution against large data volumes
- New data preparation techniques and functions for streamlined models
- Richer displays of data and visualizations for improved analysis
- Better analysis of data with more charting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts