BOSTON, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV) announced today that Bradley T. Galko, CFA will join the firm as a Senior Research Analyst, reporting to Charles Gaffney, Director of Equity Research. Mr. Galko will be a Vice President of Eaton Vance Management and will join the global industrial research team, effective June 17.
"Brad is an experienced industrials analyst and we are very excited to welcome him to our team," said Mr. Gaffney. "He will focus on covering capital goods, specifically electrical equipment and industrial conglomerates, as well as the transportation industry. Brad's background in these areas will expand our reach and the depth of our analysis of global industrial companies."
Mr. Galko comes to Eaton Vance from Pioneer Investment Management, where he served as a vice president and senior equity analyst covering the capital goods sector. Previously, he worked at Morgan Stanley & Co. as a senior equity analyst concentrated on multi-industry and electrical equipment and environmental services. Mr. Galko holds a BBA from the University of Notre Dame and is a CFA charterholder.
Eaton Vance is one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $260.3 billion in assets as of April 30, 2013, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment strategies and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of providing exemplary service, timely innovation and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. For more information about Eaton Vance, visit www.eatonvance.com.SOURCE Eaton Vance Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV